Sunday, November 15, 2009

A hollow soul.

Facing the window; my eyes are stuck in a blurr
and my mind on thoughts that hollow my soul.
I see how big this world is, and i feel as if i am just
floating through it, watching all of the people be alive and free.
The birds fly through the neverending sky, the possibilities seem
as if they are just as big as the sky there wings are beautifully
soaring through. . .
I see childrean running free; smiles in tact
Worryfree, they are.
Couples holding hands, The look of destiny painted on
there glowing soul.
I can't help but feel as if there is nothing inside of me.
Empty, i am.
I reach for a lovers hand, it is pulled away.
I see my future in my sons eyes, yet i feel as if someone
hit the pause button.
Time is passing by my closed eyes.
I do not want to watch.
There are pieces of my soul scattered
in circles around me, and i have no more energy
to place them together.
I look into the eyes i once saw love;
they are hollow.
There is nothing there.
I touch the skin that was once warm,
it is cold.
i wrap myself into arms that once secured me,
there is no longer security in them.
Where has it gone?
A loud noise breaks my thoughts,
I am able to escape the pain for a moment.
the moment is floating by, just as i.

2 comments:

The Kid In The Front Row said...

People should be commenting more on your writing. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

http://livelifeyolo.blogspot.com/
Follow my blog please